- The E-poster will be displayed on standard 42" LCD.
- File format should be Powerpoint (.PPT/.PPTX)
- Total size of the presentation should not exceed 5 MB.
- 1 slide per poster only.
- Animation/movies/sounds will not be supported; please submit in a static required template format only
- Last date for submission of e-poster – 15th December 2018.
- The E-poster needs to be created as per given format.
- Presenter Name, Poster Title & Abstract Number should be placed in a title placeholder.
- Case study presentation must include include Introduction, Aim & Objectives, Background, Case, Conclusion/ Clinical Relevance.
- Case report presentation must include Introduction, Aim & Objectives, Materials & Methods, Results, Conclusion.
- The poster should be self explanatory. Text should be brief and well organized.
- It is suggested that font size of the text should be at least 14point. The typeface chosen should be a simple and clear one (e.g. Helvetica/Times New Roman)
- When using light backgrounds (white, yellow, light blue) we suggest using dark fonts (black, navy blue, dark green)
- When using dark backgrounds (blue, purple) we suggest using light fonts (white, yellow, cyan)
- Avoid using red or green in any fonts or backgrounds as they are colors that are difficult to read
- Illustrations/images/photographs used in the E-poster should be enlarged enough to show relevant details
For more information, please call or email: Mr. Uday +91 910 004 0176